Travel WiFi is Ireland’s first Wi-Fi rental service provider targeting the tourist segment. We supply Wi-Fi devices on short-term basis that operate in Ireland, UK, USA and Hong Kong. Our aim is to keep individuals connected anytime while enjoying substantial benefits during their holidays.
As a result of our successful business we are currently seeking two talented individuals to join our team immediately.
Job Description: Digital Marketing Assistant
Your duties will involve creating content on our blog and social media, interact with our customers, drive customer engagement and traffic on our website, and create weekly reports. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing manager and you will also be expected to work on your own initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build a career in Digital Marketing in a high paced and international commercial environment.
- Excellent self-management and communication skills.
- Pursuing a relevant degree in Marketing, Graphic design, Business Management, Journalism etc.
- Understanding of the principals involved in print media.
- Knowledge and ability to work with any Adobe software i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
Job Description: Logistics Coordinator
The candidate for this job will be the first point of contact to any customer enquiries, you will ensure that customers will receive the right product information, the proper documentation for all outbound and return deliveries and make sure that stock is always replenished.
- Must have a relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Logistics, Transport Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively, work closely to the other team members and have a positive attitude.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
Applicants must send the CV to email@example.com with the position desired.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview in our office in Dublin city centre.